Meridian Consult Ltd is celebrating its 15th year as an Approved Inspector and multi-discipline surveying company. Over this period, we have built a strong reputation to provide high quality professional services to our clients with a focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Due to continued growth, the above vacancies have become available – the right candidates will be highly motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills
We offer an attractive package commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and ability including competitive salary (commensurate with the successful candidates qualifications and experience) with bonus scheme, company car or cash equivalent, contributory pension, flexible working and training / CPD support as required. Position will be as a home worker with support from our satellite offices,
Call us for an informal chat or email your CV to email@example.com
- Advising commercial clients about building / property issues in line with the Building Regulations and all associated legislation.
- Carrying out inspections of work, checking plans / drawings and associated information to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations.
- Ensuring that records of all project and inspection records are on the database
- Generating quotations and compiling technical reports.
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with QA procedures
- Delivery of excellent service and building effective client relationships
- Assist with delivery of ancillary services including warranty audit & inspection allied to Building Regulations
- Ideally qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in Building Control / Building Surveying, alternatively HNC/HND with appropriate levels of experience
- Accredited (or actively working towards) RICS/CABE/CIOB status
- Demonstrable experience of working as an Approved Inspector in Building Control
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills
- Competent user of MS Office suite of applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage a varied and busy workload