We are looking for an innovative Regional Manager to join our Chelmsford team in a senior management position to build on our presence in the South. You will have a strong desire to take a leading role in developing our company to our next phase. Collaborating with our team in the North, you will be responsible for developing new client relationships, attending client and design meetings, plan checking and managing a team of Building Control Surveyors. Therefore an exceptional attention to detail is required and the ability to generate quotations and negotiate a scope of work with clients to the highest level of professionalism.
Why work for us?
You will receive the following:
- A highly-competitive salary
- Company health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- Primary Professional Membership fee will be paid
- Continuous personal development (CPD) opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Mileage allowance.
Does this sound like you?
- Ideally you will be qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in Building Control/Building Surveying
- You will be a Chartered Member of RICS/CABE
- You will be able to demonstrate experience with commercial clients
- You will have excellent client-facing and relationship-building skills.
Consultancy opportunities for Building Control Surveyors in England and Wales are also available.
How do you apply?
If you would like to join our team, please forward your CV and covering letter or email to Dawn Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be able to provide more specific details about the positions available.