Assent is committed to being the best Building Control provider and our staff are of the highest calibre. This is a senior management opportunity.
Regional Manager - Midlands
We are looking for a manager to work with us to continue the growth and development of the Assent Network. The successful candidate will develop an office in the region, expand our client base and co-ordinate communications between our Midlands Regional office network.
- Provide proactive building regulations plans and site assessment services within your region.
- Provide operational Building Control on complex and high-risk construction projects.
- Develop and expand Assent’s client base within your region.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships with proactive quality service management.
- Manage the performance, development and growth of the Assent office network in your region.
- Liaise with and support each Assent office in your region to agree business, financial and resource targets where appropriate.
- Monitor and manage QA performance in your region.
- Undertake liaison and QA visits to regional offices.
- To develop regional groups and co-ordinate meetings.
- Assist in mentoring less experienced surveyors.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Is a clear thinker with strategic vision.
- Technically excellent and fully qualified.
- Great with staff and clients.
- Excellent negotiable starting salary.
- Company car/car allowance, private health care and contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements.
In support of your application please provide:
- A statement setting out the attributes you feel you would bring to the role.
Your application, Expressions of interest are required by 26th November 2018. Interviews will be held shortly after.
Should you wish to discuss the role in advance of this date please contact Amy Allen or Jane Keely on 01924 229180.
Please email application submissions to Adele Crawford at email@example.com by 5pm 26/11/18.